Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at the female, relaxing more as the conversation progressed. The male shrugged lightly. "That is all I know. I don't know what their strategy is nowadays," he returned to the other alpha. He was also not that interested in what his father was doing with his pack, normally it was something bad. He disliked it. At least this Malice was smart enough to stay clear of them. Luckily he didn't have to explain that to her. If he had to then she had not done research into her neighbors.

Sebastian let his ears fall back a bit, feeling grumpy about the fact that she seemed so baffled that he was Burke's son. What was so amazing about that. He had not been a great father to him, but all pups of Black Feather, and every member, adored him. Sebastian did not understand what he had been so disliked. Well, technically he did know. Because he had morals and in their eyes he was weak. Well he was not. But he could endlessly think about this. He thought talking with his father would help but it had not. "Burke would probably never tell you about himself in the first place," he pointed out to her.

He nodded to her in thank you that she wouldn't tell him about his pack and his settlement. Still unknowingly the young male had already spilled that secret to one of the Dark Brotherhood's spies. Alas he didn't know and Sebastian was not as suspicious of strangers as Burke was. Sebastian's face scrunched up. "Of course I know who my mother was. She was amazing and kind and wonderful and just the best," he let out with a huff, but then calmed down because she couldn't have known that. "Sorry," he mumbled. "It isn't like Burke raised me or anything," he let out with a soft scowl. "Apparently he is an amazing father now but when I was born he just ignored me, he still dislikes me. Badly. I was a mistake, and I think my face just reminds him of that mistake," he admitted to Malice, not sure why but he wanted to get that off his chest. "And.. he will probably hate me more now for sharing something personal about him with you."
Messages In This Thread
A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 03, 2016, 09:15 AM