Broken Antler Fen Finding The Other Half
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Harley's heart dropped, and a whine escaped his throat. He felt this temper bubbling and fought to keep it beneath his brown-tipped pelt. Reason was the way to do this, lashing out would only get himself hurt. If not, he would have to find yet another pack.... 
    "I'll never learn if nobody is willing to take me! I know how to survive and I grew up taking care of all my younger siblings. That has to count for something!"
His usual intelligence overpowered by the drive to join a pack, fueled by desperation, Harley had to make one last effort. He'd been traveling months and was so ready to be done with it. More than anything, he was sick of being lonely. He was used to many siblings and his father always being around, 
           "Please, I promise not to be a burden or any trouble. I'll HELP. I'll figure out how everything works the hard way, by being a part of it. I'm young, it shouldn't be that hard.... Plus instincts should guide me in the right direction. M-Maybe just a trial period, as the lowest rank possible?"
He knew he made good points, but that didn't mean the alpha had to agree. That was what worried Harley the most. If he could just take a few days, maybe a week, to meet a few others and start to observe the way everything worked, he knew he could figure out how it worked: German Shepherds were smart, and his wolf blood would take care of the rest. He could settle being lowest in the pack if that was how he would learn.
Messages In This Thread
Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 29, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 30, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 04:29 PM