Neverwinter Forest I'm gonna smoke you out
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
So so sorry for the delay!

The female spoke and she was the only one to do so. It seemed that she was reasonable so many that was a sensible decision. Trying not to let too much affect him he chose to think carefully over her words before beginning to respond. His thought process was quick, so there wasn't a long delay between her speaking and his response, but it was long enough to be noticed that he was thinking before speaking; something he hoped they wouldn't hold against him.

She had introduced herself and he finally had a name to use for her, a Frostfur - a family he had never heard of before - and pointed out actions were sometimes louder than words as well as saying they wanted peace not war. She had asked him what made this time different and he had unconsciously bowed his head a little in dismay to that sentiment though he let her words finish being spoken before beginning to form an answer.

"The wolf who was on your borders is my son. I informed the pack of our meeting but not of the border movement - I mentioned it was a possibility but not that it was definitely going into effect. I hold myself responsible for my son's actions though I didn't know what he intended that day I didn't see fit to stop what I knew was intended. I have no excuse other than what has already been given."

"Now things are different. With a pack meeting it was agreed upon that we all desire peace. The border change will be announced now I have seen it and are about to do it myself. There is now no excuse, all in the pack know of what that state is and although some of them may be uncomfortable and on high alert there will be no attacks and no disrespect given from my family towards yours. If there is unprovoked actions I will reprimand them myself and seriously consider whether they have a place in this family."

It was strong words, the announcement that future hostility could lead to him sending family members away but he needed them to be very aware of the situation. It was true, too, anyone who started a fight without provocation would have to answer to him and if the reasoning did not stand up then they could have to go. He didn't have the resources for a war with the pups.

Not right now.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - February 25, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - February 25, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - March 10, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 31, 2016, 10:30 AM