Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
รกsabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
also being vague b/c the kja x tavi thread is still in it's early stages. :p

The call was urgent as it rose from Caiaphas' lips. Kjalarr had just slipped inside The Grotto, intending to get a few hours of shut eye, but he was roused from his sleepy state. For all intents and purposes, like a soldier rallying behind the war cry of his queen he shook it off with a shake of his coat, he turned and loped back out. Would the call not have sounded so urgent Kjalarr might have let James โ€” whom the sea queen had also called for โ€” handle it but, frankly, Kjalarr didn't know hardly anything other than a name to put to a face when it came to James. He should have trusted his pack mates blindly...but he didn't, something Charon had seemed to determined to ingrain on him (intentional or not). His hackles of platinum silver bristled as he lumbered onto the scene, a low growl slipping from betwixt his lips after it's rumbled and built within the strong column of his throat as he attempted to assess the situation as quickly as he could. He recognized the trespasser, having just met her not long ago. Whether they were familiar strangers, acquaintances et cetera โ€” whatever they could be considered โ€” didn't give Tavi a free pass as trespassing and at the end of the day: Kjalarr was nothing if not territorial and loyal to Caiaphas.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more โ€”

Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Kjalarr - March 31, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM