Porcupine Ridge you did not break me
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Tension hung thick about her like a shroud, and while Terich wanted to know what was wrong, he would not push her. Capri was a woman of her own, and in time she would share her burdens with him. That was the way of it, and the DeMonte was glad to be her friend. Instead of replying verbally to her question, he simply nodded, and brought her into his embrace. His tongue trailed gently along her crown, soothing away the worry lines there, while she simply leaned into him. There was not much more in this world that he wanted outside this tender embrace.

As he groomed her, Terich smelled that telltale sign of heat - but not any of Capri's. It was surely nearing her time, though he wasn't exactly sure when it would come. Sometimes heats could come twice a year, sometimes only once. He hoped she was not worried about it, though he was sure thoughts of being replaced or unseated did enter her mind. Terich wouldn't allow it, however, and would fight tooth and nail to protect her from any harm, intentional or not.
Messages In This Thread
you did not break me - by Capriccio - March 15, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - March 15, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Capriccio - March 16, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Capriccio - April 11, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - April 17, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Capriccio - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - April 18, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Capriccio - April 25, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - April 26, 2016, 10:12 AM