Neverwinter Forest This is just peachy
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Well met, Sage. Kas dipped her head in respectful greeting, one beta to another, before turning an ear to listen to the other's words. Kaskara felt similarly to Eshe about respect at pack borders. She didn't think Sage had to grovel or submit, but respect was expected of an envoy and ambassador. Surely Sage knew that much about pack life? Kas didn't comment on it, though, because before she could say anything, Eshe arrived in time to hear the last of the woman's words. The beta dipped her head and settled herself respectively lower than Eshe, to indicate their difference in rank. Kas didn't cower before her sister - she would cower before no wolf - but she did lower her tail and relax her ears accordingly. Eshe's words were clear and true; was this wolf asking if they meant anyone harm?

I assure you, Sage, we mean no harm to any pack. A nod accompanied her words, and again her two-toned eyes found her sister's before turning back to the beta. Has someone told you otherwise? It was an honest question. If someone was saying they were here to cause trouble, Kaskara surely would cause some - with the rumormonger in question. However, if Sage was simply coming to say hello and get to know the neighbors, then Kaskara would remain polite. It was not quite in her nature anymore to be violent, especially with her queasy stomach giving her fits.

I know, I'm so excited!! This is my first in-game litter in years!
Messages In This Thread
This is just peachy - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - March 26, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - March 26, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - March 31, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - April 03, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - April 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - April 10, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - April 17, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 01:39 PM