Duskfire Glacier Fallen empire
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She nodded in response to his answer, showing she'd heard but would question it no further. He lived near to the glacier, so much so that it fell onto his radar as a setting in need of becoming acquainted with. Presently, she wasn't too sure what she would use such information for, but stored it away for safe keeping anyways. Who knew if it'd ever come in handy. It was likely she'd be somewhat cautious during her next trip to the old territory—if she ever returned again, that is—if only to avoid gaining any unwanted attention from whatever pack lived nearby.

"I didn't see a point in staying," she'd returned. "There was a pack here, but the leader left. The pack disbanded and everyone went off to live their own lives, I guess." She'd recalled how another had wished to form a new pack afterwards, but she'd left the region instead of joining them. The idea of serving beneath someone who was, originally, an equal was something she'd been unable to do. That was something of the past, though, and so she'd refocused on the present. In response to his latter query, it was then her turn to shrug. "Might be, might not be. Currently I'm just traveling and reacquainting myself with the land here. Haven't thought of where I'll be living." Rather, she didn't know where she'd be staying. Depp hadn't informed her of any territories he was interested in just yet, leaving her in the dark.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Fallen empire - by Sen - February 24, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Fallen empire - by Dio - February 25, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Fallen empire - by Sen - February 25, 2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Fallen empire - by Dio - February 26, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Fallen empire - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: Fallen empire - by Dio - March 24, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Fallen empire - by Sen - April 01, 2016, 01:13 AM
RE: Fallen empire - by Dio - April 07, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: Fallen empire - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Fallen empire - by Dio - April 14, 2016, 12:26 AM