Firefly Ravine Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[Image: 4s4bFmt.gif]

In spite of the male's current... issue, Sen had been unable to pass him by in silence. He'd chosen to speak to her, bringing her to a stop as she looked him over. "Yeah," was all she'd said at first, shrugging slightly but never softening her gaze. "You're doing a pretty shit job at keeping tabs on me. I could've fled by now, and you never would have even noticed until it was too late." Of course, even if she had gone away, she'd return in the end. Never would she abandon her current responsibilities, nor would she dare relinquish even a fraction of the power she held. The serpent had left one pack she'd ruled within already, and wasn't about to make doing so a common thing. If she were to leave, it would only be after she'd confirmed her pregnancy. That way, even if Depp tried to save them, he would fail in doing so. She'd go back to living a free life, never to be tied down by the demands of children until she felt herself ready to do so.

His following question had been one she'd never would have expected to leave his mouth. To think that he had the audacity to ask her such a thing was amusing, yet there he was, asking it anyways—and quite bluntly, at that. "How am I supposed to know?" she'd shot back, rather than directly answering him. It became especially convenient just then to ignore the nauseous feelings she'd been getting recently, along with her loss of appetite. The longer she denied what was so clearly placed right before her eyes meant the more time she had to keep the male off her back. As long as she acted as if nothing was different, then perhaps she would see less of him once more, and, in turn, be able to end the lives of any children that might exit her womb.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - March 27, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - March 28, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - April 01, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - April 02, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - April 10, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - April 10, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - April 10, 2016, 02:58 PM