Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
holy shiitake mushrooms batman

That was a good question, or would've been if the diagnosis had been some kind of incurable disease. Child-bearing could be compared to such a thing though, and now Tavi was worrying. It was terminal, this pregnancy, in the way that it'd change her entire life for the worse, and then there was the prospect of dying while pooping out a little person, or having all manner of things go wrong. Her jaw clenched and she started to nod a little at the odd woman, too stressed by the entire conversation now to worry about Lusca's direct eye contact --- or the horde of stranger that seemed eager to invade their little commune until it was too late. 

She saw movement overhead of the waif, noticing a glint of white, and that led Tavi's eye to the whole kit-and-kaboodle of Saltwinter; they were amassed against her so suddenly it was as if the sea had flooded the sand, but instead of water it was wolf, and Tavi was about to be swept out to the great dark depths. Uh -- she hummed awkwardly, and skirted back a half-step (as there was no time for more), indicating with her eyes and sharply shifted attention that something was going on. Hopefully this border guard could pick up on the hints.

When they were closer, Tavi looked over all of them with a quick turn of her gaze, and landed on the strange black-headed creature who seemingly led the charge - but she averted her eyes quickly after that, not knowing what to do. Thoughts of her pregnancy were briefly stalled.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - April 01, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM