Sleeping Dragon i paid the iron price
kingslayer
117 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Sangilak had accepted the offer of Thuringwethil. Tatkret would when he returned to her; she had sent him off to complete something for her, and she awaited his return and worried not at all for him. Though he could be dimwitted sometimes, he was not a stupid man by any means; he had survived long in the brutal environment he had been raised in, and trained hard. Now that she was among the ranks of the Dragons, Sangilak moved with plenty of confidence in her step. She patrolled the border diligently, just as she had when she was simply a guest, and monitored the geysers as ever. She was a student of them, and was learning that their explosive bouts seemed to occur around the same times each day. The sun or the moon and where it hung was how she knew this, and so she often avoided the geysers when she knew they would burst. The loudness of it would surely corrupt her keen ears. Sangilak saw the wisdom in the settling here; these geysers could be a danger to any who trespassed as they did not know them for a multitude of reasons. But there was a disadvantage, too; any trespassing during the eruption would certainly not be heard. It was hard to know who would be worse off there. 

She marked the borders with her scent, and shook out her ruff. The geysers only emitted what appeared to be steam, but nothing else. Sangilak was attentive to her surroundings, one ear cupped backward so she might detect the approach of another. 
Messages In This Thread
i paid the iron price - by Sangilak - April 01, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Seregrýn - April 01, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Lorne - April 01, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Sangilak - April 05, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Seregrýn - April 05, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Lorne - April 05, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Sangilak - April 05, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Seregrýn - April 05, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Lorne - April 05, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Sangilak - April 06, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: i paid the iron price - by Seregrýn - April 07, 2016, 02:43 PM