Phantom Hollow Anthropophobia
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
XD aww, that's so sad. Don't worry, you're post is still excellent, and just know you're not alone :) I have that all the time.

Despite the brute's size, he showed since of wanting to submit. In a way, he reminded her of Cogitemus, a creature she now despised even more than her father yet loved at the same time. The submissive stance and his eyes not making contact with hers made her muscles relaxed, her stance turning more neutral. She didn't want her new members, or any member for that matter, to act like she was a higher being. They were a family, therefore she wanted to earn respect and loyalty.

Even the way the white male talked reminded her of Cog, as he did not master the English language. She could hear though that it was not the accent Cog had spoken with, so she couldn't use any of the words she had learned from him. Once again, she had useless knowledge of random things. He gave his name, this time a name with a surname. They didn't have many members with a surname, or they just weren't comfortable with telling her it. 

His reason for being here was expected, and she could already see he was indeed a good hunter. Any other who would've just said that they were good at hunting would've been questioned, yet it was not necessary in this case. Catching a small deer wasn't nothing for a loner and she was quite impressed. That the male was good at scouting came as a surprise. It wouldn't work though for him to be a spy, but hey, who was she to crush the boy's dreams. If he wanted to be what he wanted to be, she wouldn't stop him. She was kind of done with males of her age as a whole, as one had left her and one had given her a nasty scar.

Hello, Orgin Sicar... Sicarariuuus. She tried, yet failed to say it with the same accent as the snowy male. My pack has spots free, and I can see you are truly an excellent hunter. She said, trying to keep her sentences as simple as possible to make it understandable. We already have some scouts, yet you are free to pick whatever trade you want. We are family here, we fight alongside each other. As long as you can pull your weight, you are welcome inside my borders. She tried as hard as she could to keep it simple, but she had been royalty for... well, ever.

Welcome to Moonlit! As soon as this thread is finished, you'll be added to the ranks. We can end this with two posts from you and me, or maybe even earlier if you want to :)

~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Anthropophobia - by Orgin - March 31, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - March 31, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - April 04, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - April 04, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - April 05, 2016, 01:20 AM