Whitebark Stream remember me for centuries
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Sleeping Dragon. That accurately described the group of wolves who lived on the mountain, from what little she knew of them. Her knowledge was indeed limited: the wolves had shown up seemingly overnight, claimed land in her backyard, and then railed against several of her subordinates as if the presence of the Phoenix pack was an affront to them. Reek had struck a deal with them when he led the maple wood pack, but it was a deal his ex-mate had not agreed with at the time and did not agree with still. Saena had yet to meet a single Dragon wolf, to be fair to them, but her opinion of them thus far was low based on their behaviour.

"They are unlawful," she stated. "They seek the blood of my wolves when it is they who came and disturbed us. I would say that logic is in short supply and ego a common commodity out that way; I've no doubt they attack anything that moves on that bank." The frustration of an alpha female with a bone to pick was very evident, but she was also genuinely concerned to be involved in such a thing. Any lone wolf who ventured near to the Phoenix Maplewood and then met the toothsome end of a Dragon wolf was likely to hold it against the Phoenix wolves for not warning them about the savages further north, or so she reasoned with herself, and so she warned.

Venting as she did to a stranger wasn't wise, but several in her packs held a naive belief that the world was happiness and sunshine and weren't worth discussing serious matters with, and those who didn't, she didn't know well enough to share her thoughts with. Comparatively, a stranger seemed a good confidante. She was unlikely to ever see him again and Semet was unlikely to have any reason to doubt her words.
Messages In This Thread
remember me for centuries - by Semet - March 26, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Semet - March 27, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Semet - March 31, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Semet - April 01, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 07:42 PM