Firefly Ravine Getting Off On The Right Paws
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Rain looked up toward Sen and sighed, although her brain damage, she could still comprehend and be serious If she really concentrated. 
'Sen, I know you don't like me very much, I like you though. I know I may seem dumb and disgraceful due my slight brain damage, but I would never give anyone medicine without being fully aware that it was safe. You probably don't care about that though.'
Rain turned away from Sen, looking down into the stream, watching the water's reflection distort her face. She smiled sadly. 
'You know what my Mom told me? She told me that you are one of the best alphas she's ever seen. A great alpha is firm, strong, smart and resilient, like you. Mom said that she aspires to be accepted by you, she looks up to you, although you don't exactly like us very much, she was too scared to tell you herself. 
I hope one day we can be friends, I only want to help.'

Rain turned around and stared at the bowl of tea,  she took a test lap and pushed it further towards her. 
'There, It's safe and it's only lemon balm, it doesn't taste bad either. Look, I know your not well, I want make you to feel better, although you probably don't trust me. I like you a lot Sen, you're really cool. Can we at least be fellow canines without the tension?.'
Rain sighed and looked up at Sen, smiling softly.
Messages In This Thread
Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - March 27, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - March 27, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - March 28, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - April 01, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - April 01, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - April 10, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Depp - April 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - May 15, 2016, 06:10 PM