Wild Berry Meadow Have you come to raise the dead
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
How the other acted was expected. Malice would've done the same if it were her that would be randomly spoken to by a stranger. It seemed like she approached more strangers than strangers approached her though, which was a little weird. Maybe she had to be more on her toes from this point on, as most of the wolves on these lands carried secrets or were simply unsocial.

The stranger spoke, a calm tone that sort of invited Malice to come closer. And so she did, approaching a stranger further without even thinking of what could happen. But if something happened, she could easily overpower the smaller female. Or so she hoped. She kept a fair distance between them, inspecting the rotted corpse of an unrecognizable wolf. The smell was making her dizzy as it reminded her of the day she had killed her own mother. This couldn't be one of her wolves who she considered family now, it looked way too old for that. If it was one of her blood family, she didn't care. They could all rot in hell anyway.

How can I tell? I doubt a family member of this wolf could even recognize the body in this state. She said, shrugging and turning her muzzle away from the horrible sight, facing the gray stranger. Suddenly, she felt a stinging feeling in her heart. What if this wolf was Avalon? Heck, it didn't matter who it was, it was disrespectful to just leave it here.

You think we should bury it so it's soul can rest? She murmured, uneasy with asking such a question to a random stranger. If the female didn't want to, it didn't really matter. Malice was going to bury this body, with or without company.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - March 30, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - March 30, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 02, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 02, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 09, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 09, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 11, 2016, 02:16 PM