Moonspear A New Way of Life
11 Posts
Ooc — Vic
Arren listened intently until two words didn't add up for him. 'Alpha' and 'Beta', they seemed like titles given to pack members as far as he could tell. He ignored that while he continued to listen to her. When she asked him about himself he said
"Well, although it may not seem like it I was born in the far reaches up North. I was born to a lone mother during the winter. You can imagine how difficult that must have been for her. Me being the only black wolf gave her reason not to care for me. She neglected me, feeding me scraps and such. Even if she did raise me well, I could never survive by myself due to my pigment."

He stopped walking and his face turned to the cliff. His eyes did not seem to look at anything in specific, but just to an empty void amidst the clouds. "To this date I'm not sure how I was able to survive so long. My true mother, as I like to call her, was a human. She accidentally stumbled too close to us, and my wolf mother attacked. The fight was all over in a loud bang. My human wasn't sure what to do with us, so she took us to her cabin. There she kept all of us for two weeks. She cared for me the most as I think she saw me as different from the rest, as well as the pup who needed the most help. She sent away my siblings, and kept me in a large enclosure."

"She kept me there for ten or nine months and then she let me go. Ever since then I've been on my own. Traveling from place to place, not going anywhere in specific really. I sometimes even passed straight through human settlements." Arren opened up completely and didn't hide much. He told the story as it was. He looked away from that endless void and stared directly at Amekaze. "But now its all changed when I found you." His lips widened and his eyes formed thin crescent moons. True happiness could be found in his eyes despite what he'd gone through. Life finally seemed to be looking up. His muzzle angled upwards and his nose twitched "I smell the pack, We're not to far off are we?"
Messages In This Thread
A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 27, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 28, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 31, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 31, 2016, 05:20 PM