Blacktail Deer Plateau doing my good deed
<small>avatar by Zyn <3 </small>
21 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

So sorry for the terribly long dely :(

Working toward bringing food for the alpha pair and their pups was definitely giving her something to do. She was very nearly done with what she’d been doing when she had suddenly stopped, freezing in position to look around. She felt watched but hadn’t yet found the source. The moment the other wolf stepped forward, though, Sabriyah dropped her gaze and dipped her head down respectfully. Being the new kid on the block, she knew better than to not show respect to everyone else within the pack.

”I was just finishing up,” she answered, giving a small sway of her tail. ”The original cache over there,” she paused to motion with her nose to the original mound of dirt, ”smelled rancid when I uncovered it. So I opted to make them a new one with the fresh catches that I brought.” She felt like she was rambling, but she was really trying to explain what she was doing here so close to the alphas’ den.

”I’m Sabriyah,” she introduced herself. In doing so, she hoped the other female would do the same. This was a good start to meeting her fellow packmates.

Messages In This Thread
doing my good deed - by Sabriyah - April 03, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: doing my good deed - by Osprey - April 08, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: doing my good deed - by Sabriyah - April 26, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: doing my good deed - by Osprey - April 28, 2014, 04:31 PM