Phantom Hollow Anthropophobia
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
No problemo :D Sorry for the short post, just got home so I gotta get my creativity flowing again.

A sign Malice's former pack used to show respect was given, something that was appreciated. He seemed like he had manners, a good thing to have. His words were short but understandable. Perhaps he could learn better English here. It definitely had worked for Cog.

you're welcome, White Hunter. She didn't even try to pronounce his name again, already knowing she would say it wrong. He asked if she wanted the deer, and Malice couldn't really refuse such a generous offer. She wasn't going to keep it for herself, of course. She wasn't raised that way. It would be placed near the dens so all of them could get something. She nodded at him. That's very generous of you. She said in a thankful tone.

She assumed he wanted to carry it by himself, but if not, she would help as soon as he showed signs of struggle. Follow me. She spoke, her head nudging behind her to the dark forest. The dens weren't all that far, and that's where she would leave him to explore.

Think you could fade with your post?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Anthropophobia - by Orgin - March 31, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - March 31, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - April 04, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - April 04, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - April 05, 2016, 01:20 AM