Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Why do I find that gif amusing. btw, is he talking about Haven? Cause I've stalked her too O_O

The young male had some words of wisdom himself. Maybe he was learning from her, who knew really. Indeed, her banishment had opened more doors than she ever knew. So much had changed. She was an alpha now, one with great members and friends. They were her family now. She wondered if Absinthe, her mother, was up there in the clouds, looking upon her with a smile on her muzzle. Would she be proud of her?

My banishment was the turning point in my life. Almost everything has worked out since then. Almost. She chuckled, a warm smile on her muzzle she really only showed to the ones she liked. While she was good at reading others, she could not see that the boy was totally going bat shit insane under his skin. Life has it's ups and downs I guess. She added in a more serious tone.

His sudden outburst both of surprise and happiness he had found someone he could relate to made the female lower her ears for a split second. They popped up quite soon after though, as it had just startled her a bit. While she didn't like hearing that the boy didn't only have his stoic father as a problem but also his love life, she was glad she wasn't the only one. So there were more bastards out there, both female and male. You sure got a lot of drama surrounding you, heh? She joked, trying to lighten the mood again. Perhaps she wanted to cheer him up, or she was just getting a little awkward talking about this. Maybe a mix of both.

You seem like a wonderful boy. I'm sure someone might have an eye on you. She said, not believing that he had none that could possibly be his partner. Despite the words having been out of kindness, they still felt a little awkward, like she was saying she liked him. She did, just not in that way. Heck, they had just met. A voice in her head said she had to add; not me though, but she just left the words there.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 03, 2016, 09:15 AM