Blackfeather Woods how deep is your love
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Burkes presence did not threaten her, for he knew he would not dare try something with another another Dark Brothers mate. But she knew that instinct topped feelings, and did not trust herself not to do something that would spark conflict. This day, she was particularly edgy and he next few words did not help her mood. Of course she already knew she could not tame the heat, the one thing she could not conquer. It made her mad, that something so stupid would demot her a few who points. But she dared not to snap, he was still her Alpha and technically a mentor , of which she had to remind herself.

But she liked her privacy, and the fact that Kove had spoken to him about such matters, and had not even talked to her about it was damaging. Did Kove feel he could not talk to her but someone else who's business it was not, did he think her some fool?! "He spoke to you?" She snapped through gritted teeth, trying to keep her patience. How dare he?! While she knew such decisons went through Burke, she did not feel as comfortable talking about...children or what her and Koves future plans were. It was embarrassing,  or at least she fel that way. A female not wanting to fufil her duty to her mate? Now, that was something her mother would have scorned. 

"I–I don't know about pups," she replied, more truthful than she intended. "I just don't think that's for me, or at least no time anywhere soon at all, so you don't have to worry,"she did not want him to think she would be upset about the decline to have children soon, as she highly speculated from his time of voice. "But I don't think Kove knows that," she said in a small voice. He was a family man, she knew that. But she was not, and didn't know how it would ever work between them.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
how deep is your love - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: how deep is your love - by Burke - April 04, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: how deep is your love - by Nemesis - April 04, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: how deep is your love - by Burke - April 04, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: how deep is your love - by Nemesis - April 17, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: how deep is your love - by Burke - April 17, 2016, 03:17 PM