Silvertip Mountain You must unlearn, what you have learned.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
I'm in need of a break, even though I've gotten a break for the past week or so but I have got some very important stuff to take care of and I don't want to be worrying about getting kicked out of the pack. So my question is how long can I be gone?

The idea of having a slow motion training spar seemed weird. "Excuse my questioning but why slow motion. I understand we're just training but I feel it would only dull ones reflexes." Atari said this while slowly preparing to attack. She was thinking of going for the legs, trip him up. It would never work though but she didn't know that, it seemed like a good plan. She would trip him, he'd fall on his side and then she'd win or bite him in the neck then win. Game over. Simple as that but Atari forgotten she'd be facing the Alpha, an experienced slow motion fighter.

A little pressed for time today sorry and I will finish this thread before taking the break
Messages In This Thread
You must unlearn, what you have learned. - by Atari Silver - February 17, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: You must unlearn, what you have learned. - by Atari Silver - April 04, 2016, 05:14 PM