Neverwinter Forest lately
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara continued onward, hoping that her words wouldn't flummox him this time. Their previous conversations had gone well, but always ended in Kieran being unsure of puppies and what that might mean for their future. Kaskara understood that, and yet her heart yearned for motherhood, with all the joys and trials that entailed. She walked for a few moments before she realized his paws had stopped, and turned to watch him. His eyes were wide, and his mouth was parted slightly. If this wasn't a serious moment, she might have laughed at his silly expression.

But this was a serious moment and a serious conversation. So she turned back toward him, closing the distance easily, her heart and mind warring with each other. She knew what Kieran said was true and a possibility, but she also didn't want to listen to reason. Why should she live her life in fear of someone she had never met? If he followed you, then we'll take care of him. I'm not afraid. She would stand up for her family, those that were and those that could be, if the need arose. As to his next point, Kas simply shrugged. I can't say I'll be a very good mother, either. I don't expect perfection, Kieran. She sighed softly, gaze turned toward the ground. Then she glanced up at him with a smile. All I want is to try. If it doesn't work out, that's okay. I'll always have you. She pressed her nose against his cheek, placing a soft lick against it.
Messages In This Thread
lately - by Kaskara - March 06, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: lately - by Kieran - March 06, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: lately - by Kaskara - March 10, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: lately - by Kieran - March 12, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: lately - by Kaskara - March 15, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: lately - by Kieran - March 17, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: lately - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: lately - by Kieran - April 04, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: lately - by Kaskara - April 04, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: lately - by Kieran - April 16, 2016, 07:40 AM