Neverwinter Forest This is just peachy
252 Posts
Ooc —
When upon her arrival Sage did not submit, Eshe felt her ears thrust forward and stood a little taller, feeling what she expected in the moment was not something that could be confused. Nor was it out of hand for her to expect this of the visitor, who was here on business. Eshe wasn't irate over this, but she fully expected the matter to be remedied the moment her body language called it to attention. Eshe was a nonviolent wolf by nature; she wanted no enemies, but she also didn't want her lax nature to enable others in thinking she, or Neverwinter, was not to be taken seriously.

Kaskara reiterated her question, and when the other answered Eshe pondered this. Neighboring packs? Which? She felt it would be good to know this, lest these neighboring packs come to pester them next. As far as the deal went, Eshe licked her chops. That is something I will have to get back to you on. My mate is out on business, and it is something I would discuss with him. Where is it you hunt? That confused her, certainly; Eshe hunted most frequently in her own domain, where food was bountiful, particularly now. Chimera Fields was open to them, and something they might surely one day utilize... if that was necessary. Firefly Glen was near enough to them, too; and Eshe had sworn she had detected the scent of moose near a territory she hadn't investigated much because it simply looked unsafe to travel in. I missed you introducing yourself—I presume you are an alpha yourself, to propose an alliance...? Her head tilted, her tone remaining amicable.
Messages In This Thread
This is just peachy - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - March 26, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - March 26, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - March 31, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - April 03, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - April 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - April 10, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - April 17, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 01:39 PM