Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
"Oh yeah, I admire your father and want his babies." I'm dying.

Malice couldn't help but smile at him. Who knew that the son of freaking Burke could have so much in common with her? She could agree with him. drama was the only thing that made her wake up in the morning to do something, actually hoping for something to happen. Just something that would shake her up a bit, teach her a lesson. She was a little scared to ask for more details about the male's life, seeing as thy would be here forever if he were to tell it all. Maybe someday they would meet again and they could tell each other more. Maybe she'll even seek him out again, who could tell. Drama is both a blessing and a curse. It's fun to watch from afar though. She said jokingly, but here words were true for her.

Her comment on him being wonderful didn't get the reaction she feared. Good. but he did have something to say about her words. not a boy huh? The way he acted sure didn't make him look like a man. He was getting there though, that was for sure. In comparison to Issun, he was a lot more mature. I didn't mean to offend you with it. She said, keeping a smile on her face. The way you acted and all made you seem a little younger. My mistake. She said. But maybe that's a good thing. I mean, when you get older and stuff, a younger face will really work with the ladies. She joked, but she thought about Burke when saying it. He was old, older than her, and he still had a nice ass looked presentable.

She laughed at him, well, not at him but with him. He really had no luck in life. She just hoped the Gods had something nice planned out for him. Sound like you found yourself in quite the situation. She chuckled. He seemed hopeful though, and so was she. She could almost predict that a nice girl would confess her love for him when she wasn't... in heat? Mehh, too lazy to ask.

If she didn't have her coat, Seb would see her blushing when he asked that question. There was one member in her pack that seemed nice and all, but he was fucking crazy. Sometimes, crazy was good, but to have 2 lunatics as leaders wouldn't really work out. A picture of Burke came by, but she was quick to delete that one from her thoughts. In no way would she crush on him. Let's just say I haven't found one yet. She said. He will come around eventually, I'm sure. She added in the same hopeful tone as him. Little did she knew she would give birth to his half brothers/sisters just a couple of months later.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 03, 2016, 09:15 AM