Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The situation had become immesurably more tense once they were intercepted by the group, and Tavi could only wonder what the outcome would be -- she knew she would not have appreciated an interloper upon her own borders, and the fact that she was alone here might prove fatal. She feared for her own life and thought nothing of the life growing inside of her; in that way, perhaps Kjalarr's lesson had taken root. She tried to back away from them before they got too close for comfort, but she did not make it far. The leader with the black face launched herself forward after a chilling word, and soon it wasn't just her -- the pale beast followed suit, and Tavi was backpedalling as much as she could.

Teeth sank in to her forelimb as she tried to turn and run, tripping her up; it was the white beast who landed the first blow, and then the leader. With each grab Tavi yelped in surprise and pain, twisting and contorting away from them, trying desperately to escape their hold -- she struggled to find purchase upon the sand and soon her blood was spilling, causing the dry top layer to go slick with red. Tavi scrambled despite the teeth set in her flesh, and managed to pull free for a split second - pulling herself across the sand. She snapped her own teeth uselessly at whatever bodies were close, but there was no point in defending herself. She had done this stupid thing, this mindless thing, and was going to lose herself because of it. She was going to lose everything.

Wait -- she shouted, looking over the angled bodies as they swept close to her again, hoping to find an ear before her life was ended, I'm of the grotto -- that didn't really matter here, did it? The coast was so far removed from her; but she had no time, and words spilled as swiftly as her own blood from her lips, Larksong -- please -- I'll do anything! Her breath was heavy in her lungs as she gasped for it, feeling adrenaline flood her system as she scrambled to escape, I'm the Alpha there -- please! Tavi's voice became more shrill the more she begged, and she looked wildly to her attackers, hoping one of them could be tamed.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - April 05, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM