Larksong Grotto I ain't worrying about nothing
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Lunar had been busy these past few days, stockpiling herbs mostly. She had given up hunting for a few days to scour the territory for medical plants she could cache for the coming winter. Careful to leave enough for new growth, she had spread out her efforts over the whole territory, thus taking her several days to complete the task.

Deciding to pick up her aspiring trade once more, she left her den at early light as she sniffed after the scent of bird. The gamebirds that made their home here were abundant and the most reliable source of food. There were some other small mammals about and rarely, a deer of some kind.

Lunar had never seen nor smelt a duck before but it was close enough to the goose she had caught with Jhala that she recognized it as some sort of water bird. She tracked it across the pebbly shore of the stunningly blue lake, nose low and body crouched. 

Crouching amongst the reedy cattails that grew along the silty dirt of the shore she moved as silently as she could. She found the duck, nesting with its eyes half shut on its clutch of eggs contentedly. She crouched, muscles tensing to spring on the water fowl as she licked her lips, imagining the taste of the eggs the duck sat on.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 06, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 10, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 12, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:37 PM