Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let the sun outshine you
lost 'neath convoluted oceans
120 Posts
Ooc —
Diane stood at the golden knight's side, one forepaw tentatively raised in the equivalent pose of a woman hemming up her skirts, and she watched with vivid relief as the snake was successfully released. She watched it go, setting her foot down absently before turning her brilliant eyes on the dashing snake-charmer. She found that he was looking at her too, and a blush blossomed readily beneath thankfully cloying fur. The seawolf's tail wagged faintly, as she turned her muzzle away in her typically flustered way. But she was shocked by what he said next— too self-depreciating to know the truth in his statement. Her heart skipped, leaping up into her throat as her eyes widened marginally. "M-Me?" Her dazed expression turned back to him, everything in her body tingling as she tried to find a way past the male's swoon-worthy gallantry. 

"Oh, oh no sir, I— I'm no such thing!" she proclaimed, as always, unable to properly take a compliment. "I mean, I'm not anyone special," she amended in a quieter voice, the small curve of flattered smile drawing across her mouth as she turned her face away again, shy. "I.. I'm just Diane."
Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - March 16, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - March 17, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - March 17, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - March 18, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - March 19, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - March 21, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - March 23, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - March 28, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - April 06, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - April 11, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - April 11, 2016, 10:09 AM