Porcupine Ridge Seasong saints
lost 'neath convoluted oceans
120 Posts
Ooc —
Her scampering was tampered by Taggarik's approach. He rounded on her, driving his posture and weight forward in a clear blockade of her actions. Instinctively, Diane shrunk back, crouching as if he had lashed her. But the Alpha was not seeking to harm her— only make her stay. Her faced opened up with surprise at the mention of her mating with other males, which she supposed her body desired, but the thought had been absent in her head and she was offended by the suggestion of it. Her skin burned, hot with embarrassment and resentment for everything around her; mainly the fact that she wanted everything to do with him and he was refusing her of not only that, but of her eventual dream to have a family.

"W-Why?" she balked suddenly, the sting of rejection and the fire of her season making her infallible savior an enemy in that instant. Her eyes stung, and it was a sincere effort on her part to keep the pricking tears from falling. "If I cannot have you then.. then, why would you make me stay? It's torture!" Every girlish attraction about him that she had kept buried deep was boiling over now. The urge, her want of him was tenfold, and he expected her to linger platonically by him— unsoothed and unsatisfied.

"You— You think I want to feel this way? I just want to crawl up and, and never be seen again now that I know!" Know that she would never be allowed her own children here with the Porcupines. This was a dream she could ignore any other time, but not while in heat. Not while the only thing her body sought was to be fertilized.
Messages In This Thread
Seasong saints - by Diane - March 16, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Seasong saints - by Taggarik - March 18, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Seasong saints - by Diane - March 19, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Seasong saints - by Taggarik - March 19, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Seasong saints - by Diane - March 19, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Seasong saints - by Taggarik - March 20, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Seasong saints - by Diane - March 23, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Seasong saints - by Taggarik - March 24, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Seasong saints - by Diane - April 07, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Seasong saints - by Taggarik - April 09, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Seasong saints - by Diane - April 10, 2016, 12:08 PM