Sleeping Dragon i'm still, i'm still an animal
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Last time, the grounds were a little different. She had vaguely yielded to him back then but it was plain to see that now was not the case. Times had changed a touch, he knew she was far more official, so this really came as no surprise. He knows she's confident in herself. But, he remained entirely unconvinced.

His exact ambitions may remain unclear here, but it is certain he is comfortable where he is for now. His tail stays tall, stare pointed, and rest of him unwavering. Dio ripples his silver-tipped hackles upward and rumbles lowly to suggest his understanding of this, as well as hint towards his response: no. He did not feel inclined to wilt before her so easily, not today, and not without something proving to him that she's worth it.

He squares his shoulders and narrows his mismatched eyes. She remains as is. He moves in to pressure her, teeth snapping towards a shoulder if he gets close enough. The rest of his momentum follow, for while he is not always the most swift, he knows force is an easy asset of considerable size.
Messages In This Thread
i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 05, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 07, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 07, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Antumbra - April 07, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 08, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 12, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 12, 2016, 11:16 PM