Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Dead. Haha. Sorry for the hold up, Internship was though this week, eating all my time.

Sebastian scrunched up his nose when Malice spoke about drama. It was not very fun to him seeing that bad drama kept hitting him, but it did keep his life entertaining. Now things were settling a bit more down. Still a bachelor but he noticed that now he was a bachelor with a status other wolves were far more interested in him. Sebastian was not sure if that was even a female he wanted. Maybe that was why he was starting to like Pearl more because she knew him before he was an alpha and they were good friends.

"It's fine. I am not that easily offended,' he assured her. Though he just mentioned to her that he was an alpha and boys were not often alphas. Sebastian was starting to think as himself more of a man, a full grown adult. But sometimes he did keep that childish excitement and wonder. The young male had also a very youthful expression even though he was so large. He had to admit that his father also looked pretty great for the age he was sporting. But he would decline soon in his eyes. He was over six years old meaning that in a few years the male would possibly not be there.

"I did but I managed to resist it because of reasons," he hummed to her. He wanted to keep that vague for the sole reason Burke might murder him for telling another alpha so much about him. Then he was once again on his list to kill, if he wasn't already. Sebastian let out a sigh, he was not going to worry too much about his father seeing that he knew the alpha did not leave his territory very often. He had asked Malice about if she fancied anyone. "That sounded a bit depressing," he admitted and smiled. "Next time I might see you who knows what happened!," he let out. "Maybe you meet someone soon and be all happy about it."
Messages In This Thread
A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 03, 2016, 09:15 AM