Phoenix Maplewood Thinking 'bout the last time I saw you smiling
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Shreya's travelling seemed to be the result of a want to get somewhere rather than curiosity about the world, from what the woman said. Saena could both appreciate and failed to understand that sentiment. She liked to travel, not because she loved being away from home but because it soothed a part of her she hardly understood. Many of the recent generation DeMontes had lost their wanderlust, but not Saena, who didn't even understand she was part of that sprawling family and couldn't trace her desire to walk miles and miles back to anyone.

Perhaps Hawkeye, but they were unrelated. Perhaps Kisu, but she suspected his travels were a result of wanting to escape responsibility, something Saena did not believe of herself, whether it was true or not.

"I'm a scout myself," Saena shared, and left out her suspicion that it wouldn't be for much longer. "I'd love to hear your stories." The world beyond the Teekon Wilds was mostly a mystery to her. She'd left but once and only for a short while.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking 'bout the last time I saw you smiling - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:01 AM