Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
No hold up at all! I was really busy as well this week :P Meep, think we should wrap this up with your post?

The fact that the boy was a leader did not really change Malice's feelings toward him. He was nice, and they had a lot in common. All was well in the south it seemed. So far, Moonlit Hills had no real enemies. The Dark Brotherhood was okay, the wolves from Moonspear barely showed themselves and the pack north of them were... Strange but not aggressive. Malice knew there were more packs, but as long as they didn't bother them, she felt no need to seek them out.

Malice sighed relieved, happy that she hadn't offended him. Fieuw, almost thought I had started a war with the south. She joked to keep the conversation alive. It was obvious she didn't mean it. She wasn't the best leader out there, but even she knew that simply calling another alpha a boy wouldn't start a full on war. She noticed though that the both of them didn't really have anything else to say anymore. Perhaps it was time to call it quits, but not before he was done talking.

Reasons? What kind of reasons? was the questions she actually wanted to ask, but she kept them for herself. If the man didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't force him. She just nodded, while she craved to get moving again. She felt a bit nauseous, but refused to just say that. Instead, she would just go with a normal excuse. She had a pack to care for too, and as much as she liked the male, duty called. 

I dearly hope so, for us both. She said, returning his smile. As soon as we meet again, I'll tell you if something has happened. For now, it would be best for me to go. She said, her tail wagging with excitement to stretch her legs once again. She wasn't a real wanderer, but she certainly wasn't someone who liked to stand around. It was really nice to meet you, and I wish you all the luck in the future, as well as with your new pack.

She turned to leave, her head over her shoulder to look at him for if he wanted to say bye. Take care now! She called out before her legs started to trot, back through the woods with lots of thorns, following the river back home. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 03, 2016, 09:15 AM