Larksong Grotto I ain't worrying about nothing
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen watched as the duck bravely ventured from its nest only to have the white wolf start messing with its eggs. The white she wolf was smart. She knew that if she messed with the eggs the duck would come racing back to defend them and in its brief flurry of rage the fae grasped the duck by its neck and killed it. Seems Aspens help was not needed after all. 

Aspens ears twitched as the wolf spoke. The white wolf said something about a ghost and if she was one to just leave. A ghost? I'm no ghost. Aspen thought to herself slowly standing from the reeds. "I'm no ghost," she stated padding closer to the she wolf. "I am in fact quite real," she said looking herself over rather sarcastically. 

The white fae had also offered her some eggs but Aspen politely shook her head. Tail swinging low behind her she cam to sit near the wolf. "Birds were never really my style, I'm more small prey and deer," she paused for a moment before deciding to compliment the wolf on her hunt. "You seem to be pretty good with bird hunting yourself though, had it been me, in the heat of the moment I don't think i would have thought much of the eggs.

She smiled slightly and then decided the wolf probably ought to know her name. It would be kinda weird if her pack mate spent time having met her but no name to call her by. "Name's Aspen," she said with a polite nod and proving in fact she was not a ghost. Aspen was fairly sure ghosts didn't have names. However she supposed she could be wrong as she had never actually encountered a ghost.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 06, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 10, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 12, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:37 PM