Raven's Watch we're terrified of what's around the corner
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
She nodded, relenting, sinking down into the earth as he came to meet her, his nose and tongue gently insistent against the area behind her ears. The swipes of Warbone's muzzle were reassuring at first, carefully placed in the tender areas a wolf found most pleasing to the touch. He moved to the fringes of her neck wound, testing here and there for tenderness before bathing the wound completely. He repeated this motion with what wounds he could see and reach, until she had relaxed completely or fallen asleep at his side. He stopped after a while, sighing deeply and briefly setting his head down on his own paws, taking a break from the mindless work of tending to the nameless Grotto alpha.

He got up very suddenly, nibbling the fur behind her exposed ear to rouse her. "Get something to drink," he said as she stirred, tossing his thick nose towards the water. "I am going to hunt, but I will return for you." Warbone turned without waiting for her response, padding off into the shaded afternoon in search of a meal for the injured she-wolf.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
RE: we're terrified of what's around the corner - by Warbone - April 10, 2016, 01:40 PM