Emberflame Ridge She appears in his dreams
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
She did not have to wait long before he was there, like in her dream. His arrival reminded her of it - or rather, the subtle terror she had felt prior to waking, as everything else had fallen away upon waking. The look he gave her held a mixture of emotion, though the only thing that remained apparent was the look of brief revulsion as he examined her wounds. She did not have a quick response prepared for him. As Reek pulled close and touched his cold nose upon her neck, Tavi visibly stiffened - and then looked apologetically at him, hoping he would not take it personally. She was still on-edge after the entire ordeal upon the coast -- or that's the story she'd be sticking to.

It doesn't matter, she breathed the words softly, her head lowering for a moment as she looked over the cuts and tears in her limbs. I... didn't mean to leave, she wanted to say. Except that was a lie too, and he would've caught her in it easily enough. I'm sorry. He must have been worried about her. How long had it been? A week? Maybe just. Tavi looked around with quick little glances, wondering if anyone else had heard her call and would show up - maybe Reek had moved on after all, and -- she paused in that thought and pushed herself against him, letting his dark fur mingle with her silver; Tavi breathed him in, wondering if there would be a stranger's perfume on him to make up for her absence. She covered by mumbling, I'm so sorry.
Messages In This Thread
She appears in his dreams - by Reek - April 10, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by RIP Tavi - April 10, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Reek - April 10, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by RIP Tavi - April 10, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Warbone - April 10, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Reek - April 10, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by RIP Tavi - April 11, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Reek - April 11, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Warbone - April 12, 2016, 12:01 PM