Blacktail Deer Plateau common courtesy
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
*eyeballs Perry and slides in the other direction*

“Hah!” she exclaimed when he said she'd be "adorable" when looking like a balloon on a stick. “That's assuming I’m adorable now,” she replied. Fox did not consider herself any such thing, although there may have been some merit to his off-hand observation. She lacked the finesse and lithe beauty that many females had; her beauty was a wild one. Fox felt she had one too many scars criss-crossing her body to be considered "adorable," as Perry put it.

“I’ll have my pick of the pack,” she replied, although she did not reveal that she wished Haunter to father them. Sveinn would have made an able father as well, but he had left them. She did not think that the Haunt would stick around much longer either, but she did have a smidgen of hope that he would. The man was strong and able, and those were two traits she longed for in her eventual match.

“But enough talk of planning. I’m sure you have fatherly things to do, and I needn’t take up any more of your time.” Fox grabbed the hare from in front of her and tossed it at Perry's feet. “Give that to your lady.” Nodding a farewell, Fox kicked up her feet and loped in the direction of the creek.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 23, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 23, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 24, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 27, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 28, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2014, 09:09 AM