Silvertip Mountain I got guns in my head and they won't go
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Not for a second does June doubt her father will acknowledge her, and when he turns at last, she reacts with an overjoyed beam. Her paws pick up their pace marginally as she races toward FitzDutiful, but she is only halfway there when her head turns sharply and she spots her beloved brother charging down the slope. Tail waving, the girl turns just in time to lift her slim legs partway up to meet Mason as he collides with her.

But Mason is quite a bit larger than his svelte sister, who crumples under the weight of the collision with a breathy giggle. She hits the ground hard, but this only chases further laughter from her throat to the air, for although she is briefly inundated with the pain of such a collision, June knows it's a good kind of hurt. To be pummeled by family in the throes of affection was one of her favourite things.

As she fights to regain her breath between giggles, Humility squeaks an affirmative, "yes!" at her father. If you'll have me, but June doesn't doubt that for a second, either.
Messages In This Thread
I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 03, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 07, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:00 PM