Phoenix Maplewood I don't have the right to ask where you go at night
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Hope not," she mutters, tilting her head to press her crown into his affectionate touches. She wonders if there will come a day where she doesn't regret coupling with Reek while receptive. It's unlikely she'll ever not regret it. Perhaps when her pups are born she will find she loves them, but still, the circumstances of their birth directly contradict her desire for them to come into a proper family, and for that reason she's sure she'll always regret it.

She cants her snout and nibbles affectionately at Luke's neck, no longer frightened that Reek might learn of her own infidelity with the Bluenose. Reek has stepped out of her life now and she has full control of it. He asks what he can do and Saena lifts one slender shoulder in a half-hearted shrug. "Stay with me," she tells him. That's all that Luke can do for her now. The unspoken desire for his help in raising her children—and filling the spot left behind by Reek—is there, but she doesn't dare speak it out of fear he is not willing to raise the pups of another male.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't have the right to ask where you go at night - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 08:07 PM