Phoenix Maplewood The Verdict
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
As Saena asked her if she had found anything, the Gamma instantly knew the answer.  Yes, she did find much.  She had spoken to Reek, got direct clarification of Reek’s pack, Reek vowing to meet his pups no matter what, all from Reek himself.  That wolf was a disgusting creature.  How could one take so much anyway and retrieve so much in return?  It didn’t make sense.  It was ignorant, annoying and of course beyond selfish.  It was just ugly and disgusting to think that something like this could happen.  Spring hoped serious karma would murder the life out of Reek.  That wolf so very much deserved that.

“I saw Reek.”  Spring began in a disgusted tone.  Then paused a moment before continuing.  “He said many horrible things Saena.”  She paused a moment before continuing.  "He basically vowed to see his pups, claiming that they are still his.”  Spring gave Saena a sympathetic look, she felt bad that such a decent wolf had to be put in such a terrible position.  “I think we both know that he does not deserve any rights whatsoever to even see his pups.”  Spring added in a more serious tone.  “I also got clarification from Reek himself that he made a pack.”  Spring continued.  

Her eyes then flicked down to the ground trailing the dirt, before glancing back up.  “I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that Reek failed you.  He’s an extremely messed up wolf.  One day he’ll learn though I promise you.  I’ll make sure of it.  It beyond angers me that he takes so much and expects everything.”  Spring remarked to her Alpha.  It made her sick to the stomach to think of being cheated on.  It was just so utterly disgusting.
Messages In This Thread
The Verdict - by Spring - April 03, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 11, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 19, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 24, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 27, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 27, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 30, 2016, 04:30 PM