Phoenix Maplewood But in his car or in his arms a dream can mean anything
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek didn't find himself having to wait long until his howl was answered by a wolf coming to meet him on the border. The wolf that approached, however, was unfamiliar -- obviously a new recruit. It still felt as if little time had passed since Reek's reign over the Maplewood came to it's untimely end, but now it seemed much more likely that things had changed within the territory vastly without Reek's lingering influence. Somehow, seeing that life continued within the Maplewood without him made Reek feel incredibly small.

He lifted his head and gazed at the interceptors feet. "I'm Reek," he said, voice tainted with melancholic inflection. "I— I'm Saena's ex-mate." Reek was sure the new recruit would have heard of him, although, he was sure her warm gaze would be sullied by the revelation of his identity.

"I brought this for her... And the pups." His pups. He pushed the fox forward towards Chosovi's feet. Having never been around children, especially newborns, Reek was unsure if the fox would even be of use to them. However, he was sure Saena could use the sustenance. "Are you sure there's no way for her to come and talk to me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: But in his car or in his arms a dream can mean anything - by Reek - April 12, 2016, 01:21 PM