Larksong Grotto to conquer, first they must divide
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen watched as the female approached slightly but she seemed rather cautious and on edge. Bad timing? Aspen shook the thoughts from her head. She was determined to prove to this wolf she was of no threat to her or the rest of the wolves of the grotto. "My name is Aspen, I am a new recruit to Larksong by the other Alpha Reek," she said being sure to note the doppleganger's dominance in the rankings. 

She offered a somewhat warm smile to perhaps reassure the she wolf that Aspen was friend not foe. "It appears we look a lot alike," she said with a small laugh. It would be interesting to see how often the Grotto wolves got them confused. It just meant Aspen had to be extra careful with her body stance when in the presence of other wolves. So as to avoid any mistakes.

Hm. Appears i couldn't think of a lot to write :/ Short post is once again short. Ill figure something out cx 
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 12:58 AM