Blackfeather Woods Seeking Family In Ruin.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She was still skeptical of the girl's motives, or reason to be at their borders. It was a normal feeling when anyone approached their borders at all, "You did not answer my question," She repeated, her patience thinning by the millisecond. There was no spot among them for discreet strangers who showed no physical value to their cult. Psychosis? All the more reason not to let her in. While yes, they had their own abnormalities within their walls, she did not know the extent of her condition and could not trust her not to bounce off the walls one day.  

"Give me a better reason not to kill you, why I should waste a spot in our ranks on a suspicious girl who talks of the art of spying perfectly but then claims to not know what it means. I hear nothing but lies from you," There had been a drastic change of attitude from the girl. Actually, it seemed almost two faced. "Give me a better reason, or leave," She was done wasting her time with such a conspicuous person and their deceptive answers.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Wanda - April 11, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Nemesis - April 11, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Wanda - April 11, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Nemesis - April 11, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Wanda - April 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Nemesis - April 17, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Wanda - April 17, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Nemesis - April 23, 2016, 07:50 PM