Larksong Grotto to conquer, first they must divide
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen took some offence to the rather annoyed reply that was received to what Aspen thought was supposed to be a funny and light-hearted comment. Yep. Bad timing. Her mind replied to its prior thought. Seemed this wolf had a lot of problems, and the slender she wolf that looked like her was now among them. 

Aspen dipped her head a bit more apologetically. Even though she had no idea what it was she had done wrong. She didn't need the Alpha female disliking her. "I'm sorry if I have offended you in some way, I really didn't mean to," Aspen commented respectfully. 

Aspen watched as the she wolf's glance faltered back over the territory as she muttered something Aspen couldn't quite make out. Aspen didn't know what to think of this wolf currently but first impressions weren't the greatest. Still, Aspen persisted probably annoying the Alpha further but at this point it didn't matter. Aspen took a few steps over and glanced out over the area. It was quite beautiful even from up here, although despite this place being a great place to think. It was taken by the Alphess. "You two picked out a really beautiful place. I'm especially a fan of the lake," Aspen stated glancing once or twice at the she wolf as she spoke.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 12:58 AM