Larksong Grotto to conquer, first they must divide
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened as the Alpha explained she would rather have lived in a forest but she stopped halfway through a thought. Aspen decided there was probably a good reason for that and did not further question the she wolf.

The alpha asked her if she had lived anywhere like this before and Aspen gave a slight nod. "I was born up in the mountains, it was rather barren up there," she said remaining rather vague about much of her past. "I liked it there..." Until shit went down. She thought about saying but decided against it. "Since then I've been in a wide variety of places," Aspen stated. None of which made her feel at home, or safe. Her mind felt inclined to point out.

" Although, I prefer to hunt deer and small prey so living in places where main source of food is birds is a bit of an adjustment," Aspen explained pushing her rather annoying thoughts out of her head and reflecting on the conversation she had with Luna recently. She had been practicing hunting birds. Her luck had been little but she was dealing. "So, if you aren't fussy on this place, how come you're here? If you don't mind my asking that is," she said rather calmly. Things seemed certainly a little less tense, but Aspen feared that question might make things worse.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 12:58 AM