Phoenix Maplewood mine mine mine
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Luke had meant the biting words he had slung at Reek's retreating backside; the black wolf would simply not know that the white wolf's claim over Saena, the maplewood and the pups was not yet official. But he intended that at least part of that was about to change. His first line of business after chasing off Reek was this, and to inform Saena that her ex mate had come calling. Perhaps she had heard, but was unable to leave her pups unattended.

So, with a slash across his cheek and several scored across his muzzle, and both his and Reek's blood fresh on his fur, he made his way back to the den, drawing to a stop just one wolf length from it. But before he called out to Saena, he inclined his snout to the sky and called out to the entire pack. His howl was long, loud, and commanding. It stated simply that he was now the alpha male. If he was to defend and protect Saena and this pack, he would do so at her side, and he did not doubt her support. Yet his reasoning was selfish too; he would not bow his head to anyone. Control had to be his. He knew this. His days of being a mere follower were over. Will that he could, he was incapable of returning entirely to his old self, and so, he would forge a new path ahead, starting here and now.
Messages In This Thread
mine mine mine - by Luke - April 12, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 12, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 12, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 12, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 13, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 16, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 09:00 PM