Larksong Grotto to conquer, first they must divide
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Yadda yadda - small talk just wasn't her thing. Especially now. So she listened, feigning some level of interest, but it was probably quite obvious that Tavi was just halfheartedly paying attention. Maybe if this look-alike did not feel confident in her hunting ability or the harsh terrain, she'd leave? Tavi wasn't about to run her out, she was a new recruit and the Larksong could use as many bodies as they could get; at the same time, she couldn't help the nagging sensation that worked its way through her mind. She's just like me, Tavi thought. Reek might use her too, one day.

How come you're here? The woman asked her, and Tavi shot her a sharp look, her jaw briefly clenching. When she looked away, she tried to exhale the many different emotions working through her system, and shifted so that the discomfort was off her belly. 

If you don't mind me asking that is -- 
I do mind. She was observing the wilderness now. The columns of stone and the great walls that held her in place. She didn't trust herself to look at Aspen right now, not when so just wanted to chase her — and all the other women in the pack — out of the pack for her own selfish desires.

She focused on an outcropping of rocks on the next ridge over, her eyes squinting as she watched the light play across the cliffside there. I stole Reek from his mate. she slipped a look over to Aspen then, wondering how she'd take the information. Woke up one day and thought, how can I ruin everything, and off we went. It was his choice to settle here - he's a father, see. And he wants to see his kids. Why she was divulging all of this to the woman was a mystery even to Tavi — but maybe she just needed to get it out. To get it all out in the open, for an impartial audience.
Messages In This Thread
to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: to conquer, first they must divide - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 12:58 AM