Phoenix Maplewood mine mine mine
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She narrowly avoids biting her own tongue when Luke utters her ex-mate's name, so quickly does she clench her jaw. She had at one point promised to call for Reek to meet his children, but much has changed since then, and she has no intention of keeping that promise now. She's unsure how he came to know of their birth and assumes that he simply knew it was passed time for them to arrive, but the fact that he dared to show up on her borders at all causes her blood to run cold.

"No, please no" she breathes, terrified that her ex-mate continues to haunt her even now she's taken steps to rid herself of him. She's glad to know that someone aided Luke in driving Reek away, and she's glad to know they were successful in it, but she's frightened of the possibility that it won't end there, and doubly so to know Reek caused Luke's wounds. That thought is all it takes for her figure to sag under the weight of mounting stresses, from the stress of childbirth and rearing to possibility of war with the Dragons and the threat of Reek ever present and now confirmed, and quietly and mournfully she says, "we need to leave this place, it's nothing but danger." For her cubs, for herself, and possibly for her entire pack, including Luke.
Messages In This Thread
mine mine mine - by Luke - April 12, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 12, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 12, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 12, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 13, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 16, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 09:00 PM