Barrow Fields i know everybody
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
@Sen for visibility

Depp had been wandering about the coast, one of his favorite pass times. He reminded him of his past packs, mainly the one ruled by his father and how they would travel coastline to coastline together. Finally, he had accomplished his goal of a stable pack which he could rule over as captain. Well, him and Sen that is. The girl definitely kept him from running the place down to bits. Though he did wish for her to be more...welcoming, perhaps. He did enjoy her company all the same though, friendly or not. While walking the sandy beaches he stumbled across the silhouette of another. Continuing his allegro pace, it wasn't long until realizing this wasn't just a wolf—but a hybrid. Those seemed to be an upcoming occurrence when it came to Depp. He didn't mind it, just was surprised by the number of wolf-mixed breeds out there. 

This one, though, was much more noticeable a coywolf than others. Before he could observe him, the lightly colored man spoke and seemed to be doing a rather strange treasure hunt? The pirate himself has come across such bored situations to do such odd tendencies, but when seeing it presented by another he couldn't help but think rather weird of him. "Anything interesting?" He asked, pulling up behind the stranger.
Messages In This Thread
i know everybody - by Teagan - April 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Depp - April 12, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: i know everybody - by Teagan - April 13, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Depp - April 16, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Teagan - April 22, 2016, 01:44 PM