Sleeping Dragon i'm still, i'm still an animal
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
He isn't to be questioned on this day and feels this absolution deep in his bones. Dio fully intends to uphold his status, for he feels himself deserving -- and no one has yet to prove him otherwise.

He stands firm, clicking his jaws shut with a low rumble to suggest that he means every bit of this without a shred of doubt. She showed her own teeth in a different display than his and he slid back afterward, seemingly satisfied by the slow tongue's swipe over his lowering lips as the ripples settled in the natural order of things. He glanced vaguely towards the Heda's direction (which reminds him of his own flagged tail, which slackens in that brief moment), acknowledging her clearly for the first time despite knowing of her looming on the edges here. Dio wonders what is on her mind, or what had drawn her to their company. He knows why Sangilak had come upon him now, at least -- to measure his worth, but as to the Heda's business, he can only guess.

Dio chuffs between the two of them, eager for forward momentum now that the notion was suggested. He lingers for a beat to see if their leader may be joining them further, but he soon picks up pace to a jog for the boundaries.
Messages In This Thread
i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 05, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 07, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 07, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Antumbra - April 07, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 08, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 12, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 12, 2016, 11:16 PM