rinbo hengoku
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I'm sooo sorry for holding this up past your end date. >: I've had a lot going on lately. I'll wrap this thread up here so it isn't awkward when you rejoin Amekaze.

“I am glad to hear it,” she responded amiably. She hoped to do the mountain justice, just as her father had done Shearwater Bay justice. It was her intent to make this land a stronghold against the hostilities of others, while upholding all the traditions of wolves. Theirs was a social breed, but she could not live the same way as some other Teekon Wilds wolves. Alliances were only beneficial for a short time, and then rivalries sparked. Friendships outside her pack mates only placed demands on her time. To Jinx, there was no point in any of it.

“I must be going,” she finally said, dismissing the loner. It was not in her nature to invite strangers to band with her, but as if to extend the offer impartially, she added, “if you require me for anything, you need only summon from the flatlands, and I will come.” It wasn't such a formal invite as Amekaze was likely to have heard before, but it was more of an invite than she had extended to many others who were not family or hers.

With that, the pale female turned and padded away, confident that Amekaze would not linger long.
Messages In This Thread
rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 15, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 15, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:03 AM