Hushed Willows Gestält
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Up ahead loomed a quiet roadblock, tan and black-masked, and as he drew nearer, Warbone picked out the bits of white that touched her here and there. Impulsively the male's tail lifted, as did his chin, but he respectably paused a feet away. He had no claim here, but there was a heaviness in his body that suggested his intended to, and he was wary of another making the claim before him. While he doubted that was her purpose here, and nor did he fear her, he was alert to the possibility all the same. "These willows are mine," he said quietly, assuredly, and without a determining threat in his tone. "There are yet any markings to preach my claim, so I tell you now again, with the very mouth that speaks for these woods: that these willows are mine. Consider joining me, as I have a home for you, or be gone from this place while it is still safe to do so."

While he was intent on recruiting, Warbone would not tolerate loiterers in the meantime. If he were going to settle here, he needed to make it immediately known that those not seeking to aid him were not welcome to stay here for any reason. Even if the reason was his present lack of borders.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Gestält - by Flora - April 13, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Gestält - by Flora - April 13, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Gestält - by Flora - April 13, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Gestält - by Flora - April 13, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 07:29 PM